„INTERCOR” Sp. z o.o. has been on the market since 1990. The company originating from academic environment took over its characteristics such as creativity, dynamism, ability to assume risk. Initially, the company’s offer was limited only to anti-corrosive services and minor finishing works, and so the company focused on the local market. Speedy development of the company enabled widening its offer to cover the whole country. Company’s human resources expanded and the offered services were diversified.
Today, „INTERCOR” Sp. z o.o. offers comprehensive construction and modernization works concerning bridges, road and railway viaducts (single-span and multi-span, arch, lattice ones), overpasses, footbridges and special objects.
Widening its experience, improving employees’ skills and cooperating with companies introducing new technologies and materials on the construction market, Intercor is becoming a company that can face the most difficult tasks and expectations of the investors as regards bridge construction works.
Qualified personnel, specialist equipment, acquired experience, short realization time and execution assurance are advantages which ensured Intercor’s stable position and reliability on the specific bridge construction market.
„INTERCOR” Sp. z o.o.’s objective is to execute construction projects safely, functionally and consistently with the investor’s expectations.
Intercor’s aim is to outdo the market competitors by timely execution and high quality of works.
Owing to proper motivation of employees, all projects are executed within the contractual deadlines, and their quality is in accordance with the authorities’ requirements and investors’ expectations.
Within the framework of its Quality Policy, the company takes the following actions:
- Continuous improvement of Quality Management System,
- Constant review of changes in authorities’ requirements,
- Cooperation with suppliers providing appropriate quality of materials and services,
- Preventing supply of materials and services that do not meet the requirements,
- Continuous modernization and improvement of infrastructure,
- Clients satisfaction survey,
- Trainings for personnel ensuring understanding and participation in implementation of quality policy, and improvement of the implemented Quality Management System
Company’s performance credibility within the Quality Policy is confirmed by introduction and constant improvement of Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001 : 2000.